Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Organization Idea

Do you have a junk drawer/basket/corner that ends up being useless because you can't find what you are looking for? Our Junk drawers biggest issue were all the charging cables for cell phones, blue tooth, etc. They were always either in the way of what we were trying to get or tangled together. So I decide to designate a different area for them in hopes that I can contain the mess and keep things more functional.
I started out with a Container that was cute enough to display. (Since this area is in our kitchen I wanted it to look like part of the kitchen)
Then I twisty tie wrapped each cord into a circle so that each one could not be entangled in the other and put them in the container:Now when I need to recharge something it is much easier to find the correct charger (You could even label each one with colored tape depending on how many you have.) and my junk drawer functions without the crazy nest of wires.

1 comment:

  1. Love the storage for the chargers, I may just do that too. That way We also won't have any get lost.

    ReplyDelete