Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Cereal I love and Unique Chocolate

Do you love cinnamon? Cinnamon Bears, Cinnamon rolls, Snicker doodles, Cinnamon Popcorn, etc?
Then may I suggest you try Cinnamon Burst Cheerios!?!
These things are AMAZING! You can generally find coupons for them right now. Just thought I would share!
I LOVE to try new foods/candy/drinks. I'm have a firm belief that you should try everything once. Not a buffet just a bite of something. Then after at least trying it I feel you are justified in saying whether you like it or not honestly rather than just on the idea.
My friend brought me some dark chocolate to try. And even though I'm generally not a chocolate fan if I'm going to eat chocolate I want it to be dark and I want it to be interesting and interesting it was! She gave me a piece without letting me see the package or know what it was.
I popped it in and immediately got the bitter dark chocolate flavor I enjoy but then my tongue was confused by an underlying flavor that I wasn't so sure about. I sat there for a minute and then yelled "BACON!?"
If you know me you will know that in general Bacon is not my thing. So to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about this chocolate. I wouldn't go as far to say I don't like it because I wasn't totally repulsed by it or gagging. But my tongue and brain really didn't know what to think. I didn't choose to eat more so maybe that says that it is not on my high list but again Bacon and chocolate aren't on my high list so maybe I only needed a little.
What have you tried lately that caught you off guard?

No comments:

Post a Comment