Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Drop Cloth Bed Skirt.

I have been wanting to make a bed skirt from Drop Cloth FOREVER. I wasn't sure what "Style" I wanted and making the first cut is always difficult for me so I have had the fabric since last spring but finally threw in the towel and jumped on the project. It took me a total of about 3 hours and I would say at least 30 minutes of it was spent dealing with some crazy thread that clogged my sewing Machine GRRRRR!
I used this tutorial: I used a bed skirt I already had just like she did. I made one deep pleat on each side, corners, and on the end.It is perfectly imperfect but I love it! Drop cloth gives you so much texture! Check it out!See the different colors in there I love it!
My room is still a huge work in progress that is why you are getting a limited shot of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment