Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ringing in the Fall!

Although I still feel like we were jipped on our summer I have to admit I have been getting very excited for fall! One of my favorite fall treats are Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies.
There are many recipes out there but this one is SO easy that I generally use it. The other bonus is my little man can make them with me since it is not as time or labor intensive as a cookie completely from scratch.
All you need is what you see in this picture (and the egg is actually optional!)Yes all of these things had been opened and used prior to the picture, box top cut off of box ets. just keeping it real!
The batter will be sticky but don't worry just plop it on the cookie sheet, sticky batter equals moist cookies (I use a cookie scoop to make it easy.)EASY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 Box Spice Cake Mix
15 OZ Canned Pumpkin
1 egg (optional)
1 bag of chocolate chips (or as many or little as you would like to add)

Mix all ingredients until combined, plop blobs on cookie sheet bake at 360 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Try to let them cool a minute or two before shoving them into your mouth. I dare you to eat just one!
I actually never took a picture of the end result hahaha I guess I ate them too fast. But trust me they are worth trying and fun to share with your neighbors to celebrate the coming Fall!

What are you favorite traditions in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment