Friday, August 26, 2011

Simple A frame Tent for Kiddos

I recently made this Simple A frame tent using this tutorial.
Mine doesn't look as fancy and pretty as the tutorial post, but it is for a little man.
I had sewed a bunch of stained/ripped etc t shirts together to make one big sheet I could throw over the dinning room table as a tent. Reality is I'm often using the table for crafts or meals so it never really happened. In place of using a twin sheet I cut the huge "sheet" of pieced together t-shirts down and used it instead!
I also just tied the actual fabric around each leg since the fabric is stretchy. (or maybe I'm just too lazy to sew on some elastic rings hahaha.
This was a super simple project that has already been wonderful (aka entertained the kiddo).

No comments:

Post a Comment